USA: Free Shipping Over $90 CAN: Free Shipping Over $150 International: Free Shipping Over $200
USA: Free Shipping Over $90 | CAN: Free Shipping Over $150 | International: Free Shipping Over $200
CogniBiotics® contains all of the strains you need to
positively transform your second brain and:
- Boost BDNF (Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor)
- Boost low mood, reduce anxiety
- Reduce stress
- Produce mood-boosting vitamins (e.g. K and B-12)
- Rejuvenate your brain and improve brain-gut connection
- Generate serotonin and happiness chemicals
- Enhance cognitive performance
|Suggested Use||Product Certifications|
Take 2 capsules a day on an empty stomach upon waking.
The recommended dose for CogniBiotics® can be found on the label - 2 capsules a day on an empty stomach upon waking.
However, in clinical experience, we have found the effective dose for most people is 2 capsules in the morning, 2 capsules with breakfast, and 2 capsules in the evening.
If you want to start slow, take 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules with dinner.
CogniBiotics® is safe for children. The recommended dose is 1 capsule for every 40 lbs.
Consult your medical practitioner prior to starting any new supplement.
The contents of the capsules can be dissolved in your beverage of choice. Doing so will not improve nor diminish absorption or the health benefits you obtain.
No, because they contain different bacteria strains that serve different purposes. With a synergistic blend of synbiotics (pre+probiotics) and Chinese herbs, Cognibiotics® is engineered to improve mood and brain function through boosting the gut bacteria. Whereas P3OM contains the best researched strain of probiotic to boost your digestion and assimilation of proteins, along with your immune function.
- Boosts brain health and the health of the gut-brain axis
- Promotes a balanced stress response and stress resilience
- Promotes the balance of serotonin, dopamine, and GABA, which is important for happy and calm mood
- Increases acetylcholine, which is important for memory
- Reduces toxic neurotransmitter metabolites, which may cause brain fog or anxiety
- Increasing brain-derived neurotrophic factor and nerve growth factor, which are important for learning, memory, and good mood
- Protecting neurons against oxidative stress
- Increasing blood flow to the brain
- Stimulating the vagus nerve, which promotes relaxation and may reduce inflammation
The CogniBiotics® bottle contains 60 capsules.
The shelf life for CogniBiotics® is 2 years from the manufactured date, which can be found on the bottle.
Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should consult a medical practitioner prior to starting any new supplement, diet, or training program.
The probiotic in CogniBiotics® cannot be cultured at home because it contains other ingredients such as herbs and prebiotics.
If you’re looking to culture probiotics, we suggest using P3-OM®.
Store CogniBiotics® in a cool and dry place.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- High-quality sleep
- Fish oil supplement
- Eating enough choline in your diet
- Continue to use your brain and train your memory
- Sugar and refined carbohydrates
- Artificial sweeteners
- Fish and seafood that are high in mercury
- Vegetable oil
- Processed foods
- Sun exposure
- Infrared sauna
- Boosting deep sleep
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Coffee fruit concentrate
- Butyrate (or synbiotics)
Brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) is a protein in the brain that is important for learning, memory, and mood. It stimulates the production of new brain cells and supports the connections between existing ones (synaptic plasticity). Exercise helps with depression by increasing BDNF levels. Also, higher BDNF improves memory, speed of learning, and makes your brain younger.
BDNF also protects the brain and helps it stay flexible (plastic) enough to adapt to new situations and even insults.
There are many potential reasons you could be experiencing low mood, such as:
- A stressful or traumatic situation
- Chronic inflammation
- An unhappy microbiome
- Compromised gut barrier and digestive problems
- Unstable blood sugar
- Imbalances of neurotransmitter
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Past concussions or traumatic brain injuries
Many people suffer from more than one of the above. Cognibiotics can often help balance the microbiome, neurotransmitters, and the immune system, which can naturally lift your mood. However, since there could be other contributing factors, you should also work with your physician and the appropriate mental health care provider.
The gut-brain-microbiome axis describes the intimate 2-way connections between your gut, your brain, and your gut microbiome. This might explain why people sometimes say they have a gut feeling or that they feel sick to their stomach.
There are numerous ways these connections happen, such as:
- Stress can throw off the microbiome
- Substances produced by your microbiome can change your mood, cognitive function, or even cravings
- The bacteria can stimulate the vagus nerve, which may reduce overall inflammation or affect your mood
- Gut bacteria can cause or suppress inflammation, which also affects digestive and brain health
There are multiple entry points to fixing your gut-brain-microbiome axis. First, to improve your brain health, it is important to eat a healthy diet, get good quality sleep, manage your stress, and exercise. Taking probiotics alone often helps, but typically does not replace diet and lifestyle factors. Also, most probiotic strains are transient and don’t result in permanent shifts in the gut microbiome, which may be required for long-lasting shifts in brain function.
Cognibiotics is a great way to supercharge your gut-brain axis because it is much more than a probiotics. First, the combination of bacteria strains and prebiotics have been shown to synergistically boost mood and brain function. The 17 herbs in the formula target the brain, the gut, and the gut microbiome. The Chaihu-Shu-Gan-San formula boosts mood by improving the gut bacteria composition
- Cap diameter: 1.58 inches
- Bottom diameter: 1.95 inches
- Height: 3.78 inches
- Weight: 1.98 ounces
Keep out of reach of children. As with any product, discontinue immediately if advert effects occur. Please consult a physician before beginning any new supplement, diet, training program, or if you’re undergoing treatment of a medical condition.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection