USA: Free Shipping Over $90 CAN: Free Shipping Over $150 International: Free Shipping Over $200
USA: Free Shipping Over $90 | CAN: Free Shipping Over $150 | International: Free Shipping Over $200
- Increases nutrient absorption
|Suggested Use||Product Certifications|
Add one level scoop of Leaky Gut Guardian® to 8 oz. of water. Take once a day on an empty stomach.
Store in a cool and dry location.
Please consult a healthcare professional before beginning any new supplement, diet, or training program, or if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition.
Leaky Gut Guardian® Questions:
Leaky Gut Guardian is a synergistic blend designed to improve your gut microbiome and heal your gut lining.
IgYmax, a key component of LGG has been clinically shown to reduce the leaky gut marker Zonulin by 95%. Also, it improves the gut lining’s ability to break down histamine, which indicates reduced inflammation.
Many bad bacteria in your gut won’t leave because they camp out in their “biofilms,” which protect themselves from antimicrobials and your immune cells. IgYmax can disrupt these bad biofilms, while the good bacteria strains in LGG are good biofilm builders. Together, both the IgYmax and good bacteria strains help reshape your gut biome and create more good biofilms.
The prebiotics, collagen, and gelatin (for chocolate flavor) in LGG provide food for the good gut bacteria and nutrients that nourish the gut lining. The prebiotics improve the survival of good gut bacteria. Also, when the good bacteria ferment these nutrients, they provide beneficial and gut-healing substances such as butyrate.
Health benefits of Leaky Gut Guardian may include:
- Better balanced immune responses
- Less gut inflammation
- Better nutrient absorption
- Reduced bloating and gas
- Better digestion
Some people may also find better energy levels, cognitive function, and results from their diet and workout programs. Because leaky gut manifests differently for everyone, individual responses vary.
Leaky Gut Guardian® can be taken on an empty stomach upon waking to enjoy optimal benefits.
The recommended dosage for Leaky Gut Guardian® is one level scoop for one 8 oz. cup. Take once a day on an empty stomach.
Leaky Gut Guardian® is not recommended for children.
Store Leaky Gut Guardian® in a cool and dry location.
The shelf life for Gut Guardian® is 2 years from the manufactured date, which can be found on the bottle.
Pregnant or breastfeeding mother should consult a healthcare professional before beginning any new supplement, diet, or training program, or if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The gut lining, which comprises only one cell layer and the mucus that covers it, is naturally permeable to water, fat-soluble molecules, and nutrients. Leaky Gut Syndrome or “intestinal permeability” is when the gut lining allows more things to pass through than it normally should. This allows the gut content, such as bacterial cell wall components and food particles, to be exposed to the immune system.
In individuals with optimal health, the well-balanced immune system should be able to neutralize the immune responses from leaky gut so it doesn’t cause inflammation. However, in people with unhealthy immune balance, a leaky gut can often cause digestive problems, brain fog, or autoimmune disease.
Leaky gut manifests differently for everyone, depending on the weakest links in their health. Note that you do not need to have any digestive symptoms to have a leaky gut. Leaky gut can manifest as or worsen the following conditions:
Many things in the modern diet and lifestyle can increase intestinal permeability, such as:
- Unhealthy diets and processed foods that are high in trans fats, saturated fats, sugar, and food texturizers
- Nutrient deficiencies, especially vitamins A and D
- Gut infections, such as parasites and yeasts
- Inflammation from food
- Stress and traumatic events
- Hard workouts
- Concussions and brain injuries
- Poor sleep and circadian rhythm
- Dysbiosis or imbalances of the gut microbes
- Medications, such as ibuprofens, antibiotics, birth control, and proton-pump inhibitors
- Genetic susceptibilities may contribute to the tendency to develop leaky gut syndrome
The spectrum of leaky gut syndrome and manifestations of symptoms vary widely. If you live a modern lifestyle, having a leaky gut from time to time is inevitable. A well-balanced immune system will ignore the leaky gut content and allow the gut to reseal itself, leading to no symptoms.
If you are perfectly healthy and not aware of any leaky gut symptoms, living a healthy lifestyle, eating a healthy diet, and optimizing your digestion are important to maximize your resilience to leaky gut. Also, use Leaky Gut Guardian® as a nutritional insurance to maintain a healthy gut barrier, and balance your gut biome and immune system.
If you suffer from symptoms of leaky gut work with a qualified practitioner to address the root cause. Any leaky gut repair program typically involves:
- An anti-inflammatory diet that removes inflammatory foods and provides the necessary nutrients for gut healing
- A gut pathogen-killing protocol that involves testing, killing, and retesting for the pathogens
- Stress management and sleep optimization
- A digestion optimization program, which involves improving your eating habits and digestive enzymes
- A toxin reduction protocol, which may involve moving or remediating a toxic home, filtering your water, eating organic foods, and switching to nontoxic products
- Addressing any other factors that may contribute to leaky gut, such as concussions or trauma
- Unhealthy diets and lifestyle
- Imbalanced gut bacteria
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Inflammatory bowel diseases
- Celiac disease
- Food allergies, sensitivities, and intolerances
- Autoimmune diseases
- Hormone imbalances and hormonal conditions, such as PCOS and endometriosis
- Brain fog and cognitive decline
- Skin problems
- Mental health problems
- Chronic pain
The gut lining typically turns over every 5 - 7 days. However, the actual time you need to completely heal an inflamed gut depends on the extent of the damage, age, and other health factors. In very healthy people, their gut lining can recover from a gluten-containing meal within a few hours. For those experiencing inflammatory symptoms, they need to both heal the gut lining and calm the whole body’s immune system, which typically takes a few months.
For example, the gut lining of celiac disease patients go through autoimmune attacks, so that most of the structures are destroyed. Once they stop eating gluten, it can take years for the gut lining to completely recover.
Most people who try to heal their leaky gut will use some antimicrobials, probiotics, digestive enzymes, and sometimes a chemical biofilm breaker. Some protocols will also include glutamine or bone broth to “feed” the gut cells. The problems with this approach include:
- It doesn’t take into account how your gut bacteria interact with your gut lining
- Antimicrobials and biofilm breaker are not specific to the bad bacteria or yeast, thus killing both good and bad bacteria. This can create more dysbiosis.
- The killing spree and biofilm breaking can result in unpleasant dieoff reactions from these microbes and biofilm releasing inflammatory substances. Sometimes, the antimicrobials can even turn the microbes more aggressive.
- The probiotics are not specifically designed to stay or provide the fuel to survive
- Buying 5 supplements for a few months get expensive
Leaky Gut Guardian is designed and tested to only attack the bad bacteria, while leaving the good bacteria intact. Studies have also shown that IgY can disrupt the communication (quorum sensing) and biofilm formation between bad bacteria. Also, after the disruptions, the IgY binds to these bacteria and helps the white blood cells to destroy them, which minimizes dieoff symptoms. A clinical study has also shown that IgYmax can increase the beneficial bacteria, and reduce intestinal permeability and inflammation markers.
Leaky Gut Guardian combines IgYmax with friendly Lactobacilli that are better at adhering to the gut lining than most probiotic strains. We also provide prebiotics that improve their survival. Also, the prebiotic fermentation can produce butyrate and other short-chain fatty acids, which feed and improve the gut lining. The bone broth and collagen powders also provide the nutrients to support the gut lining.
Overall, Leaky Gut Guardian is the only gut healing supplement that works to weed out the bad bacteria and reseed the good ones, while supporting the gut lining. It is the most powerful leaky gut healing supplement in combination with a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Raw apple cider vinegar is a powerful living fermented food that may support the gut lining. It contains enzymes, probiotics, and many different bacterial acids, especially acetate. The apple cider vinegar can stimulate stomach acidity, improve digestion, and provide fuels for the gut cells. While apple cider vinegar may be helpful to include in your diet, it is not a treatment for leaky gut syndrome on its own.
Egg proteins are highly immune-stimulating, which is why they are often used as part of vaccines. Therefore, many people who have leaky guts become sensitive or allergic to eggs. Most anti-inflammatory diets for healing leaky gut recommend excluding eggs.
Coffee is stressful for your body and contains many immune-stimulating components. It is also a common food allergy. You should try eliminating it and bringing it back to see if it causes any inflammation. For non-sensitive people who genetically have faster caffeine detoxification enzymes, coffee is a great source of polyphenols that are good for their gut bacteria.
Smelling, tasting, or thinking of sour foods like lemons can often get your nervous system to anticipate food. It makes you salivate and release stomach acid. So, lemon water on an empty stomach might be a good way to wake up your digestive system before meals. It is also a good source of vitamin C, which is important for healing. However, there is no actual evidence that lemon water helps heal the gut.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection