USA: Free Shipping Over $90 CAN: Free Shipping Over $150 International: Free Shipping Over $200
USA: Free Shipping Over $90 | CAN: Free Shipping Over $150 | International: Free Shipping Over $200
Get Your Enzymes To The Optimal Zone
Why MassZymes is the best digestive enzyme supplement on the planet:
- 100% plant-based naturally-derived digestive enzyme blend
- Contains highly concentration of enzymes that are active at a variety of acidity levels, which ensures optimal digestion throughout the entire digestive tract
- Highly concentrated with enzymes that digest proteins, starches, sugars, fibers, and fats
- Maximize digestion and nutrient absorption
- Relieves indigestion, gas, bloating, and fatigue after meals
- Contains both digestive and systemic protein-digesting enzymes
- Take with meals to enhance digestion and nutrient absorption
- Take on empty stomach for systemic enzyme benefits
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee with respect to quality, purity, potency, and effectiveness
- Produced in small batches with medical-grade ingredients
- Improve exercise recovery and tissue remodeling, which is important for wound healing and skin rejuvenation
- Incomplete protein digestion can result in food fragments that can cause food allergies or sensitivities. Masszymes is designed to maximize protein digestion and minimize inflammation from food
Digestive Enzymes Benefits
Digestive Enzymes Optimizes Digestive Function
Due to aging and stressful lifestyle, most people have suboptimal digestive function, which can lead to subclinical nutrient deficiencies and digestive problems. MassZymes contains digestive enzymes that are active at a variety of acidities so they support your digestion throughout the gut. It also contains enzymes that specifically break down fibers and sugars that are hard to digest. Therefore, Masszymes can help relieve indigestion, gas, bloating, and other symptoms of poor digestion.
Systemic Enzymes Promote Exercise Recovery And Balanced Immune Response
MassZymes contain plant-based systemic protein-digesting enzymes that can get absorbed into the bloodstream. These enzymes can break down debris from the wound healing processes. They also support cell growth and collagen production.
Recovery from exercise typically involves wound healing processes, so systemic enzymes can support exercise recovery and reduce exercise-induced soreness. In healthy active adults, systemic enzyme therapy before and after exhaustive exercise improved strength gains and reduced lab markers of inflammation.
Improves Overall Energy Levels
When your digestion is suboptimal, your body needs a lot of energy to digest food, so you may feel a slump in energy after meals. Also, suboptimal digestion allows incompletely digested foods to trigger your immune system, leading to inflammation that can rob you of your energy. Lastly, nutrient deficiencies such as low iron and vitamin B12 can often lead to perpetual fatigue.
By providing your body with digestive and systemic enzymes, you relieve your body of the energetic burden in the digestive process. Masszymes can help ensure that your food is completely digested and nutrients maximally absorbed. As a result, many MassZymes users experience improved energy levels
Helps With Leaky Gut And Food Sensitivities
Insufficient digestive enzymes from the pancreas correlates with leaky gut, which can increase systemic inflammation. The leaky gut can expose the content inside the gut, such as food and bacteria toxins to your immune system. As a result, you may develop food sensitivities or allergies.
Having bacterial toxins in the bloodstream can cause chronic low-grade inflammation that causes obesity, insulin resistance, brain fog, and depression.
A full-spectrum digestive enzyme blend like MassZymes can help restore the digestive capacity and support gut barrier health. Some of our customers experience major relief and reduction in food sensitivities. However, individual responses vary—others may need additional changes in their diet, lifestyle, and supplements such as Leaky Gut Guardian and P3OM to achieve the same relief. Keep in mind, also, that MassZymes is not approved to treat or prevent any diseases.
Promotes A Lean And Toned Physique In Combination With The Right Diet And Exercise
Digestive enzymes are not fat burners, so they don’t directly help with weight loss. However, there are a few ways that MassZymes may promote a lean and toned physique:
- By improving your energy levels and making it easier to become more active
- By improving your nutrification, so you feel more satiated and need less food
- By reducing systemic inflammation that increases hunger and cravings, while reducing your energy
- By improving your exercise recovery so you see better results from your workout and can train harder at your next session
- By correcting nutrient deficiencies that may slow down your metabolism
Improves The Absorption Of Minerals, Such As Iron And Magnesium
Mineral deficiencies are so common these days because our soils are depleted and digestion suboptimal. Also, anti-nutrients such as phytates in grains and legumes can capture these minerals and make them unabsorbable.
MassZymes contain phytase, which helps break down phytates, allowing minerals from your foods to be more readily absorbed. Some of our users find that it helps them restore healthy iron levels.
Improves Skin Health
Your skin reflects the health of your entire body and your nutrification. Many people notice that certain foods trigger breakouts due to increased inflammation, or that some nutrient deficiencies cause dull or aging skin. By supporting your gut barrier health and supporting optimal digestive function, MassZymes can help improve your skin health.
The anti-aging skin repair process depends heavily on your body’s wound healing capacity. The systemic enzymes in MassZymes may slow down skin aging and support healthy skin repair.
How Digestive Enzymes Work?
Enzymes help catalyst numerous biochemical reactions in your body. With aging and stress, we deplete our enzyme reserves, which leads to nutrient deficiencies, fatigue, weight gain, and poor skin health.
MassZymes is a 100% plant-based highly concentrated digestive enzyme. It contains enzymes that are active at a variety of pH levels in order to fully support your digestion throughout your digestive tract. It also contains Astrazyme, a proprietary blend of highly active systemic enzymes, and extracts of astragalus and Panax notoginseng.
When To Take Digestive Enzymes
To get digestive benefits, such as reducing bloating, indigestion, and post-meal fatigue, take digestive enzymes with meals. To reap systemic benefits of plant proteases, such as improved exercise recovery, breaking down inflammatory proteins and scar tissues, and wound healing, take it on an empty stomach.
Plant proteases can provide both digestive and systemic benefits, and we would recommend adjusting the timing of your intake based on your goals. You can also take it both with and without meals, even on the same day. However, you should take it with food if taking supplements on an empty stomach causes upset digestion.
Please consult a physician before beginning any new supplement, diet, training program, or if you are undergoing treatment of a medical condition.
Systemic enzymes are taken on an empty stomach as digestion will interfere with their effectiveness. We suggest you take our MassZymes first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, or during the day to elicit a systemic enzymatic effect. To improve digestion take MassZymes a few minutes before each meal of the day.
**Please Note: Our enzymes can be used both for food digestion and on an empty stomach as well.
When you take our MassZymes on an empty stomach, the enzymes don’t get tied up with digesting food. Rather, studies have shown that the protein-digesting enzymes can get absorbed whole and deliver health benefits throughout the body. By providing your gut with the enzymes, you free up the gut cells from the demands of needing to produce enzymes. So, the gut lining and organs that produce enzymes have more amino acids and energy for metabolism and restorative processes. Your pancreas produces and secretes many different digestive enzymes, so taking MassZymes can be a way to support your pancreas.
If you’ve eaten raw or fermented foods, you’ve eaten digestive enzymes. Also, digestive enzyme supplements have been around for nearly 100 years, some of them approved as medications. Digestive enzymes are very safe to take because they are very similar to the enzymes, acid, and bile that are secreted into your gut. Your gut lining cells therefore have mechanisms that protect themselves from being digested.
If you have gastritis or ulcers, it may not be a good idea to take digestive enzymes. Also, some enzymes may interact with blood-thinning medications such as Warfarin. Be sure to consult your health professional on whether enzymes are safe for you to use, especially if you are on medications.
Absolutely not! There are many digestive enzyme combination supplements out there. Some enzyme supplements are for digestive support, while others are systemic, to be absorbed into the bloodstream to reduce inflammation and support wound healing. Each enzyme in the combination works in a narrow range of pH (acidity and alkalinity). Your stomach is very acidic, whereas your small intestine is very alkaline. Most enzyme supplements only contain enzymes that work best either in the stomach or the small intestine, but not both. They also contain much lower doses of active enzymes to deliver real digestive benefits.
MassZymes contain enzymes that work in a full range of pH to maximize the digestive benefits.
MassZymes contains higher concentration of proteases (protein-digesting) enzymes than any other enzyme supplements on the market. These proteases can help maximize your protein absorption. Also, when taken on an empty stomach, the systemic proteases can get absorbed into the bloodstream to support the immune system, tissue repair, and exercise recovery. A clinical study showed that a protease supplement containing Proteases 4.5 and 6.0 can improve strength loss and support short-term exercise recovery compared to placebo.
In studies, rice bran was effective in retaining the nutrients in enzymatic processes and can improve nutritional value and health benefits in supplements.
Enzymes can become activated by moisture. By including a stabilized hypoallergenic rice bran we are able to offer longer shelf life and improved effectiveness of the product.
Digestive enzymes help break down the food you consume by speeding up chemical reactions converting nutrients into substances your body can absorb.
We use different types of enzymes to target different nutrients:
- Protease in our enzymes breaks down protein.
- Amylase in our enzymes breaks down carbohydrates and sugars
- Lipase breaks down fats in our body.
MassZymes is vegan and cruelty-free.
For the ingredient list used in this and other products, please refer to each specific product page for more details.
Children can take enzymes to help support digestion and better absorb the nutrients of the food they consume. A by-product is often noted as better mood and temper in children.
The recommended dosage is 1 capsule every 44 lbs body weight.
Check with your doctor or pharmacist prior to starting a new supplement.
The contents of the capsules can be dissolved in your beverage of choice.
Doing so will not improve nor diminish absorption or the health benefits you will obtain.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Check with your doctor or pharmacist prior to starting a new supplement.
Take 3 capsules with each meal. You may take 1-3 capsules with each meal and 1-2 capsules in between the meals.
Digestive enzyme's role is to break down food. If you take it on an empty stomach, it won’t have any food to perform its function.
Check with your doctor or pharmacist prior to starting a new supplement.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Digestive enzymes are proteins that break down foods in your digestive tract into smaller units that can be absorbed into your bloodstream.
These enzymes are produced by your salivary glands, the secretory cells in the stomach and small intestines, and the pancreas. If the enzymes are produced outside of the gut, it’s in the pro-enzyme forms that become activated once it reaches inside the gut. For example, pepsins, a protein-digesting enzyme, are produced and secreted as pepsinogens before the stomach acid activates it.
Enzymes can also come along with your foods, such as cellulase in fermented foods, bromelain in pineapple, and papain in papaya. The enzymes in raw foods is why fruits can be used in marinades to tenderize meat.
Digestive enzymes can be broken down into groups based on what they digest, including:
- Proteases, which digest proteins into short snippets (peptides)
- Peptidases, which digest peptides into amino acids
- Amylase and diastase, which digest starch
- Invertase, which breaks down sucrose (table sugar) into glucose and fructose
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose into glucose and galactose
- Lipase, which breaks down fats into fatty acids and glycerol
- Alpha-galactosidase can break down the gas-inducing sugars from legumes and some vegetables without creating the gas
- Phytase, which breaks down phytic acid and improves the absorption of minerals
- Cell wall-digesting enzymes, such as hemicellulase, beta-glucanase, and pectinase. Beta-glucanase specifically helps break down the cell walls of yeasts and bacteria, and their biofilms.
- Systemic enzymes, such as bromelain and the enzymes in AstraZymeTM, which are special proteases that can get absorbed into the bloodstream
Proteases can help you digest proteins, so your body can use the amino acids. Incompletely digested proteins can cause food allergies or sensitivity. High-quality proteases also improve the quality or availability of amino acids from plant-based proteins, which is why Wade relied on MassZymes for his plant-based bodybuilding career. Other bodybuilders also find that they need less protein for the same results once they take MassZymes.
Some proteases, like bromelain and the enzymes in Astrazyme, can get absorbed into the bloodstream. These enzymes promote healthy tissue healing and balanced immune responses. One study showed that systemic enzymes improved strength in people who were less strength-trained. It also improved the inflammatory, metabolic, and immune responses to training, which aids in recovery.
To optimize your digestion and reduce bloating, it is important to:
- Eat slowly and mindfully. Chew your food well and don’t eat distracted.
- You may find certain foods to be a trigger for indigestion and other digestive symptoms. You want to avoid these foods.
- Manage stress.
- Eat a healthy diet
- Eat enough fiber and good fats
MassZymes can help you optimize your enzyme levels in a meal, whereas HCl Breakthrough can ensure that you have enough stomach acid. P3OM and Leaky Gut Guardian are designed to help optimize digestion and gut barrier health by ensuring a healthy microbiome. Gluten Guardian can also help break down proteins that are difficult to digest and tend to trigger inflammation, such as gluten and casein.
If you have a digestive condition, first consult your physician for medical advice.
Common digestive disorders include:
- Bloating, belching, and gas, which often arise from poor digestion and an overgrowth of bacteria in the small intestine
- Acid reflux or Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), caused by low stomach acid and an overgrowth of bacteria in the small intestine that produce gas in the gut
- Irritable bowel syndrome, such as constipation, diarrhea, or a combination of both. It can be caused by food allergies, stress, reduced gut movement, or small intestine bacterial overgrowth.
- Food allergies and sensitivities may result in non-digestive symptoms, but these start from poor digestion, leaky gut, and immune imbalance.
- Post-meal fatigue, which is also caused by poor digestion and sometimes inflammation from food sensitivities
- Celiac disease is an autoimmune disease where the immune system confuses gluten with an invader, causing the immune system to attack the small intestine.
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases are a group of autoimmune disorders where the gut immune system confuses food or the gut bacteria for pathogens.
Many factors can cause or trigger a digestive disorder, including:
- Food allergy, insensitivities, or intolerances
- Unhealthy eating habits, such as eating distracted or in a hurry
- Unhealthy diet lacking fiber, micronutrients, omega-3, and antioxidants
- Autoimmunity, an imbalance in your immune system that causes your body to attack itself, such as Celiac disease or inflammatory bowel disease.
- Nutrient deficiencies, such as zinc and vitamin D
- Infections, such as Helicobacter pylori and parasites
- Imbalances in gut bacteria (dysbiosis) caused by stress, unhealthy diet, infections, and chronic inflammation. Dysbiosis can cause digestive symptoms and negative effects on all other aspects of health.
- Leaky and inflamed gut lining, reducing digestive enzymes and protective mucus
Your gut is the interface where all your nutrients come into your body. Also it is where 80% of your immune system and much of your nervous system reside. If your goal is to optimize health, aesthetic, and performance, then you should always keep your digestion optimized. Symptoms of poor digestion are not normal and should always be addressed. If your digestion is optimal, food will simply take away hunger; you will not feel a heavy stomach, bloating, pain, or fatigue after meals.
- Cap diameter: 1.5 inches
- Bottom diameter: 2 inches
- Height: 4 inches
- Weight: 2.72 ounces
Do not use if ulcer or gastritis are present.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection