Get Your Probiotics To The Optimal Zone
- New patented SUPER-strain for maximal protein digestion and assimilation
- Specifically prepared as freeze-dried culture to remain potent through your digestive system
- Can multiply inside your gut so you don’t need as many colony forming units (CFUs) as other probiotics
- Requires no refrigeration to maintain potency
- Vegetarian-friendly, lactose-free, 100% plant-based
- “Good guy” bacteria to fight off the bad guys and help your good gut bacteria win-the-war inside you
- Optimizes your healthy gut microbiome when taken on an empty stomach
- Optimizes your digestion when taken with food or in the morning
Probiotics and Healthy Gut
An unhealthy gut may have:
- An imbalanced immune response, which may result in allergies, autoimmunity, and food sensitivities
- Inability to produce and secrete adequate digestive liquids and enzymes, leading to indigestion, nutrient deficiencies, and sometimes bacteria overgrowth
- A weak barrier that allows allergens and bad bacteria toxins to reach your bloodstream, causing chronic inflammation
- Poor communication with the brain, which can lead to mental health disorders and brain fog
- Unhealthy movement that may result in constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and bacteria overgrowth
For example, if you have an unhealthy gut, you may have inflammatory symptoms that are not necessarily digestive problems. However, digestive problems such as gas, bloating, indigestion, diarrhea, constipation, and abdominal pain are symptoms of an unhealthy gut. They could be skin problems, brain fog, depression, irritability, fatigue, and weight gain.
Probiotics promote all aspects of a healthy gut. They help balance the immune response, add to your digestive enzyme bank account, strengthen your gut barrier, communicate with your brain, and promote healthy gut movement.
Supports Gut Barrier Health and Nutrient Absorption
When the gut barrier is supported by probiotics, it becomes stronger, less inflamed, and more efficient at digestion and nutrient absorption. A leaky gut often allows bacterial toxins or partially digested food particles into the bloodstream, leading to chronic inflammation.
P3OM can support the leaky gut repair process, which in turn helps with food sensitivities and chronic inflammation.
Optimizes Digestive Function and Relieves Digestive Symptoms
Probiotics can help improve digestive symptoms such as constipation, diarrhea, bloating, indigestion, or IBS. P3OM produces protein-digesting enzymes that helps you break down the proteins you eat. L. plantarum also ferments fibers and produces beneficial substances that support the gut barrier, balance the gut immune system, and provide energy to the gut cells.
Controls the Growth of Bad Bacteria, Viruses, and Yeasts in the Gut
L. plantarum OM has antiviral and anti-fungal properties. It also specifically kills bad bacteria and leaves other good bacteria intact. With these properties, P3OM probiotics can also support recovery from food poisoning and antibiotic-associated diarrhea.
Improves Mood, Stress Resilience, and Brain Balance
L. plantarum produces neurotransmitters and ensures that they are in balance with each other. Symptoms of imbalanced neurotransmitters include anxiety, depression, irritability, and brain fog.
L. plantarum also supports the gut-brain axis to normalize excessive stress response. Therefore, some people may find that it improves mood, stress resilience, and cognitive function.
Support Healthy Immune Function
If you have a healthy immune system, you can effectively fight off an infection. At the same time, you don’t have autoimmunity, allergies, or other symptoms of chronic inflammation. L. plantarum can support balanced and healthy immune function.
May Help With Yeast Infection
The vaginal bacteria flora reflects that of the gut, so recurrent vaginal yeast infection is a sign of gut dysbiosis. Several lactobacilli strains help with vaginal yeast infections, when taken orally. Therefore, P3OM may help with vaginal yeast infection as a probiotic.
Some of our users find P3-OM probiotics helpful with yeast infections, while others combine it with other interventions.
May Improve Weight Loss
Your gut bacteria play a major role in your physique. For example, having too much bad bacteria due to unhealthy diets can lead to a leaky gut, which then allows bad bacteria toxins into the bloodstream. These toxins create chronic low-grade inflammation that cause fatigue and increase hunger, which often leads to weight gain. P3OM can help repair a leaky gut and kill bad bacteria, which can both support weight loss efforts in combination with diet and exercise.
Support Muscle Building Efforts
Optimal digestive function and protein assimilation are critical for muscle building, in addition to the right diet and training program. Also, incompletely digested proteins on bodybuilding-style diets can become very unhealthy metabolic products. L. plantarum OM is a proteolytic bacteria, which can support your protein digestion and assimilation.
How Probiotics Work
Most supplemental probiotics are transient visitors to your gut. While they are visiting, they share genes and produce substances that produce health benefits. They support your health by:
- Strengthening your gut barrier by producing beneficial substances, stimulating protective mucus, or preventing bad bacteria from staying in your gut
- Competing with bad bacteria for space and resources
- Producing antimicrobial substances to inhibit the growth of bad bacteria, which can sometimes make your microbiome healthier
- Balancing the immune system, so it can effectively fight off pathogens but also prevent allergic or autoimmune diseases
- Producing enzymes to digest food and food substances we don’t have enzymes to digest
- Processing (activating or degrading) supplements, drugs, hormones, nutrients, and neurotransmitters
- Communicating with your brain through neurotransmitter-like substances and nerves that connects between the brain and the gut
- Producing and activating vitamins, such as vitamin K and some B vitamins
When To Take Probiotics
The goal is to deliver the probiotics to your large intestine relatively intact, so you want to minimize their exposure to your stomach acid and digestive enzymes. Your gut secrete digestive enzymes and stomach acid when you have food in your stomach. Therefore, you should take your probiotics on an empty stomach. However, if you get stomach upset from taking it without food or cannot take it without food for any other reasons, probiotics are still beneficial when taken with meals.
Our P3-OM preparation (freeze-dry method) can withstand stomach acid and digestive enzymes, so you will still experience the benefits even if you take it with meals.
On average, it takes between 9 - 11 hours for food to reach the colon after ingestion. To use P3OM to support protein digestion, take it in the morning. To use P3-OM to kill bad bacteria in the gut or improve your microbiome, take it at night before bed.
If you are taking antibiotics or supplements that may have antibacterial properties, be sure to take them at least an hour away from your probiotics.
When is the best time to take this product?
P3-OM is a live probiotic strain and is best consumed first thing in the morning, with a meal to enhance digestion, or right before going to bed to allow the probiotics to get into the large intestines for maximum benefits.
Why do you use RICE BRAN in this product?
We use stabilized hypoallergenic rice bran as an agent to prolong the shelf life of the enzymes which can become activated by moisture. By including a stabilized hypoallergenic rice bran we are able to offer longer shelf life and improved effectiveness of the product.
The date on the bottle is about to expire, why is that?
The date listed on the P3-OM is the MFD (Manufacturing Date). You can find this date on the bottom on the bottle. The product expires 2 years after MFD.
Why do you use only 1 strain and not multiple strains?
We use only one strain of probiotics because it’s a hyper-aggressive strain that’s designed to rid your body of pathogens, undigested proteins, and other contaminants which can be compromising your system.
Everybody’s microbiome is different so we have developed a strain of bacteria that could be used by virtually everyone without upsetting the balance that implant colonizing strains could have. P3-OM goes through the whole body, not just the digestive tract and this helps clear every part of the system to help support your entire immune response.
Can you use other probiotics with P3-OM?
Taking multiple or combined strains is not recommended since they can often compete against each other, don’t survive the gastrointestinal tract, or upset the balance of the microbiome.
If you do decide to use other probiotics that have different strains, it is suggested that you cycle off and on every 3 months to different probiotics or use a transient strain like P3-OM.
How long does P3-OM stay in your body?
The live probiotics in P3-OM will remain in the body for 3 to 5 days. If you stop taking probiotics, the gut bacteria are likely to return to their pre-supplementation condition within one to three weeks.
To maintain optimal microbiome, we recommend a maintenance dose after 90 days of high dosage.
Consult your medical practitioner prior to starting any supplements.
How do you take probiotics if you take more than one?
We recommend only taking one probiotic strain since multiple strains can often compete against each other, will upset the balance of the microbe, or will not survive the gastrointestinal tract.
If you are taking more than one type of probiotic, we suggest to split up the doses, one in the morning and one in the evening.
Always consult your medical practitioner prior to starting any supplement.
Is this product safe for children? If so, what is the recommended dosage?
P3-OM is safe for children. The recommended dose is 1 capsule for every 44 lbs.
Please consult your medical practitioner prior to starting any supplement.
What is the recommended dosage?
The recommended dosage for P3-OM is 1-2 capsules with every meal and 1-2 capsules before bed. You can find the dosage on the label.
Consult your medical practitioner prior to starting any supplement.
How do you know if probiotics are working?
Individual responses to probiotics vary, depending on the current state of your health and gut bacteria component. Within a few days, you may start to notice the following shifts:
- Improved digestion and regularity.
- Less bloating and abdominal discomfort.
- Improved mood and cognitive function.
- Improving metabolism by reducing obesity-inducing bacteria toxin in the blood which may also reduce appetite cravings and improve overall metabolic health.
Within a few weeks to a month, you may start to notice:
- Improved skin health from inside
- Relief from symptoms of leaky gut
- Improved nutrient status due to better nutrient absorption
- Weight loss (in combination with diet and exercise)
What are probiotics?
Probiotics are friendly bacteria and yeasts that can be found in fermented foods. Once you consume them, the good strains that survive reside in the large intestine. Studies have shown that probiotics strongly influence all aspects of health, including:
- immune balance and function
- overall digestive health and gut barrier function
- skin health
- brain health, which influence your cognitive function and mental health
- metabolism, which influence how much energy you feel and how many calories you burn
- crowding out or preventing pathogens from growing in your gut
How do probiotics work?
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, the strain in P3OM, is the best-researched probiotic strain with the most clinical studies behind its safety and effectiveness. It works by:
- Improving the gut barrier function, which reduces leaky gut and improves digestion
- Protecting the gut barrier from insults, such as oxidative stress, which is due to mental/emotional stress, infections, and unhealthy foods
- Promoting a balanced immune response
- Inhibiting the growth of disease-causing bacteria or stopping them from making your gut a home
One of the reasons L. rhamnosus GG is so effective is because it survives stomach acid and sticks to the mucus that covers your gut lining better than other probiotic strains. Like all Lactobacilli, L. rhamnosus GG is a transient strain that stays for a few days, but it stays longer and in higher concentration than other Lactobacilli.
Is it okay to take a probiotic every day?
Probiotics are natural bacteria that are already present in your gut, so it is okay to take probiotics every day. Some clinical trials show that L. rhamnosus GG may modestly reduce the risk of diarrhea from antibiotics and support recovery from diarrhea. However, L. rhamnosus GG is not currently FDA-approved to treat or prevent any diseases.
Probiotics may be contraindicated in people with compromised immune systems and those with inflammatory bowel diseases. Some people may experience some dieoff reactions (temporarily worse symptoms due to pathogens dying) when they start taking probiotics, although this is very rare. In these cases, consult your healthcare practitioners before introducing probiotics.
If you are on antibiotic drugs or supplements, such as garlic or oil of oregano, be sure to take the probiotics at least 1 hour away from the antibiotics.
What are some examples of probiotics?
Probiotics include friendly bacteria and yeasts. Two of the best known bacteria groups are Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria. You can find these in fermented foods, such as yogurt, sauerkraut, pickles, kimchi, kefir, miso, kombucha, and kvass.
What happens when you start taking probiotics?
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG goes straight to work in your gut. It helps seal your gut barrier, kill bad bacteria, and promote the growth of other healthy gut bacteria. All of these can produce the following benefits:
- Improve overall digestive function and regularity
- Less bloating and digestive discomfort
- Better mood and cognitive function
- Better skin health
- Reduced discomfort and faster exercise recovery
- Better nutrition absorption
Is it better to take probiotics on an empty stomach?
Some practitioners recommend supplementing with probiotics with food to dampen the effects of stomach acid. However, it may take about 30 minutes between when you ingest something and when more stomach acid is produced. Also, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG is a strain that can withstand stomach acid very well, so the meal timing is not a concern. Many studies have also found thatL. rhamnosus GG is effective regardless of the time it is taken.