USA: Free Shipping Over $90 | CAN: Free Shipping Over $150 | International: Free Shipping Over $200
Primergen V Description
- A comprehensive multivitamin drops in an optimized fulvic acid base
- Optimized for maximum absorption of up to 98%
- Promotes healthy vitamin levels
- Boosts energy and brain function without the jitters
- Promotes healthy energy production
- Nourishes your cells with cofactors for biochemical reactions
- Formulated in liquid drops for adding to drinking water
- Support healthy red blood cell production and prevent macrocytic anemia
- Support brain function, eyesight, and immune function
- Contains methyl donors and antioxidants
Key Benefits of B Complex Vitamin In Liquid
Supports Healthy Energy Production
Liquid B complex vitamins are important cofactors in cellular energy production. Thiamin, riboflavin, and pantothenic acid help convert food into energy.
Supports Red Blood Cell Health
Vitamins B6, B9 (folic acid or P-aminobutyric acid) and B12 are important for red blood cell formation. Therefore, the liquid b complex vitamins B9 and B12 in Primergen-V support healthy red blood cell formation and prevent macrocytic anemia.
Brain and Neuronal Health
The deficiency of many B vitamins result in brain fog, numbness or weakness, and neuropathy symptoms because these vitamins are important for neuronal function.
Vitamins A is crucial for eye health. Beta-carotene, vitamin C, and vitamin E are antioxidants that can protect the eyes from damaging oxidative stress. In addition, vitamins B6, B9, and B12 protect the eyes from oxidative stress that may increase the risk for age-related macular degeneration.
Vitamin A and D are important for a strong and balanced immune function. Vitamin B6 supports biochemical reactions in the immune system. Lastly, antioxidants such as beta-carotene, vitamin C, and vitamin E counteract the harmful effects of oxidative stress and inflammation.
Provides a Source of Methyl Group
Methylation (one carbon metabolism) is important for epigenetics and the metabolism of neurotransmitters, hormones, homocysteine, folate, amino acids, and many more. Primergen-V contains methylated vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) and methylsulfonylmethane, which are donors of methyl groups. It also contains dimethylglycine to counteract the effects of many much methyl donors.
Prevents Vitamin Deficiencies
Medications (including birth control), alcohol, drug use, physical exertions, digestive disorders, coffee, and excessive stress may cause your body to use more B vitamins. Also, being on restrictive diets may prevent you from getting all the vitamins you need from food. Taking a multivitamin or the best B complex liquid supplement like Primergen V can prevent vitamin B deficiencies in these situations.
When to take Primergen-V
Add 5-7 drops of Primergen-V in 8 ounces of the liquid of your choice--- water, juice etc. Take up to 40 drops per day.
Refrigerate after opening.
Common Signs of Vitamin B Deficiency
- Anemia which may result in fatigue
- Mouth sores in the corners of the mouth
- Numbness or tingling in the hands and feet
- Brain fog or poor memory
- Confusion or paranoia
- Loss of appetite and weight loss
- Nausea and vomiting
- Weakened immune system
- Anxiety or depression
- Skin problems
- Heart palpitations
- Increased risk of blood clots and cardiovascular disease
Most people notice increased mental focus, sustained levels of energy even without the consumption of food, and an overall sense of positivity. Athletes find they can train harder and longer even when dieting, and people following restrictive caloric diets find food cravings are diminished significantly.
No - however many people find that after 3 months they can reduce the level of vitamins.
One dropper every 10 kg or 22 pounds of body weight 1 time per day for non-athletes 2'x a day for people who train 1-2 hours per day and 3x per day for elite athletes who are training more than 2 hours per day.
No, you don't. In fact, you can use the dropper and put both products directly into your mouth. Or you can mix these products into any beverage of your choice including water.
Yes, children can take these products, and the suggested dosages are 7 drops of each per day.
It reduces the negative effects of caffeine.
Primergen is harvested in UTAH/ARIZONA.
You must refrigerate them after opening.
We use a B9 folic acid.
Yes, they are.
You can follow the recommended dosage on the label, but Wade Lightheart (co-founder/creator of the BiOptimizers product line) suggests 3 Levels you can follow while taking this product. Please see this document for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions:
It’s used to prevent or correct deficiencies of B vitamins. However, some people also use it to improve their energy levels.
You should take B complex every day.
Many people find it stimulating so if you take it too late in the day, you may have trouble sleeping. Others may feel some heart palpitations or jitters, although the latter is rare. You should always consult with your physician before making changes to your diet or supplement program.
In the morning or no later than early afternoon.
Yes, because B vitamins, especially B6, is important for immune function.
It prevents vitamin deficiencies. Medications (including birth control), alcohol, drug use, physical exertions, digestive disorders, coffee, and excessive stress may cause your body to use more B vitamins.
Also, being on restrictive diets may prevent you from getting all the vitamins you need from food. Taking a multivitamin or B vitamin supplement like Primergen V can prevent vitamin B deficiencies in these situations.
Look for a liquid formula that provides different B vitamins in a balanced manner, and ideally one that is complexed with fulvic acid for the best absorption.
When you take B vitamins, you should feel energized. It is also common to have bright colored urine because that means riboflavin is absorbed.
Yes, B vitamins play many important roles in skin health. For example, vitamin B2 and B9 helps with cell turnover and collagen production, which can slow down aging and support wound healing.
Vitamin B3 helps with many skin conditions. Vitamin B5 helps preserve moisture in the skin. Vitamin B7 protects the cells and supports skin and nail strength.
- Bottom diameter: 1.5 inches
- Height: 4.5 inches
- Weight: 2 ounces
- Kennedy DO. B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy--A Review. Nutrients. 2016;8(2):68. Published 2016 Jan 27. doi:10.3390/nu8020068
- Christen WG, Glynn RJ, Chew EY, Albert CM, Manson JE. Folic acid, pyridoxine, and cyanocobalamin combination treatment and age-related macular degeneration in women: the Women's Antioxidant and Folic Acid Cardiovascular Study. Arch Intern Med. 2009;169(4):335-341. doi:10.1001/archinternmed.2008.574
- Mora JR, Iwata M, von Andrian UH. Vitamin effects on the immune system: vitamins A and D take centre stage. Nat Rev Immunol. 2008;8(9):685-698. doi:10.1038/nri2378
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection